Apr 17, 2008

Twelves: Masters of the Remix


Yes, another post about the Brazilian duo, The Twelves. I know I’ve already posted two remixes and one 30-minute mix by the Twelves in under a month and you’re probably thinking this is becoming redundant, but they keep releasing cool remixes. The only other groups that matches their remix output are MSTRKRFT or the LA Riots. But instead of taking an indie pop song and transforming it into a dancefloor banger (I’m looking at you MSTRKRFT), Twelves remixes always seem to fit the context of the original song. There is nothing wrong with a dancefloor banger (I love ‘em), but like an Almond Joy, “Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don’t.” So I’ll do one last Twelves mega post and I’m through. . . . . . until they release another remix.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your comment here ! That's why I love The Twelves remixes ! Thanks for the post