Apr 26, 2008

I'm Not Drunk (Bloody Beetroots Remix)

New Bloody Beetroots remix of the Benny Benassi track I'm Not Drunk. Classic Beetroots synth, claps and bass. This track also has something I've never heard from the Beetroots before, a little early 80's hip-hop/electro thrown in, very cool mix.

Benny Benassi - I'm Not Drunk (Bloody Beetroots Remix) [YSI]


Me, not drunk, passed out in the backseat of my own car, in a pool of my own vomit. I wasn't drunk, um, I just have bladder problems.


Welcome to D-Jrad, a new contributor to SSDT. He is a cool kid from Australia that used to post hot shit on his former blog Find Voltorb, Catch Voltorb. He had so many Bloody Beetroots remixes up, I don't know how he didn't post this remix before I did. Expect some great late night posts (late night in the States) from D-Jrad in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate Benny Benassi. He's a midget hack. That picture is funny as hell.
I had no idea you were a Negro, and a Negro in a wifebeater nonetheless; how's that working out for you? Were you eating chili dogs or something. Lastly, what volume of The Family Guy is that on the floor. ah salam alaikum! Keep it real bitches!