Apr 18, 2008

Martin Solveig & SebastiAn

Martin Solveig

I posted this classic Goose remix a couple of weeks ago, but the track was in horrible 96kbit/s myspace quality. So I'm reposting it in better quality because the remix is that good and deserves another listen. I can already see the dancefloor going wild during the hook, when the beat drops and then reemerges with a force that solicits a fist pump, a smile and a jig all at once.

Martin Solveig - C'est La Vie (Goose Remix) [direct download]





Everyone in the blogosphere is posting the SebastiAn track Motor, but I don't think it deserves the attention it receives. The song annoys me. I get the fact that it's supposed to sound like a motor, but the sounds in the track are grating and completely undanceable (not a word). It sounds like something my roommate, Sebastian Passion, would make. So for your listening enjoyment, here is Army instead, a much better track off the EP (in my opinion).

SebastiAn - Army [direct download]


Warning: I was tipsy during the writing of this post, it is a Friday after all. I apologize for any spelling or grammatical mistakes contained in the above text, but if you are a regular reader of SSDT, you are probably accustomed to these types of errors.

No comments: