Apr 28, 2008

Kendall Misses New Club Bangers and Hopes They Return Soon

What’s up good people of Planet Earth? I feel like I’ve fell off with the posts in the last couple of days, even though my last post was on Saturday (1 days equals 12.5 days in blog time). In the past week I, like countless other university students across America, have had to begin studying for finals. And like countless other university students across America, I have been neglecting school work ever since Spring Break. Not to mention, I’m trying to jump on the DIY, bedroom producer/remixer/DJ bandwagon, and everyone knows this takes a lot of time initially, until you become frustrated, bored and later quit, only to relive the cycle six months from now.

But, anyway, enough BS from me here is some music.



No comments: