Apr 25, 2008

Immuzikation: Cause Two Tracks Are Better Than One


I just received an email from Immuzikation, a man back to make mash ups respectable again. I wouldn't even call Immuzikation a "mashup" or "bootleg" artist, he is a priest uniting two tracks (or more) in holy matrimony. His track selection is also incredible, I thought my musical tastes ranged across many genres until I took a look at the list of songs he brings together. He mixes The Doors with Daft, Yelle with Weezer, Feist with Burial, and MGMT with anything. These tracks practically come blog pre-approved. Check out some of the beautiful unions below.






Warning: These tracks are not club bangers, as you can probably tell from the artists, but they are still cool. Give em a try. More club bangers later though or this wouldn't be SSDT.

Also, I'm on my lunch break so no YSI downloads for this post.

No comments: