Apr 1, 2008

Reenergized and Ready to Rock (RRR)

What's up people? Kinda been a slow couple of days for new electro-dance music (for me at least), I really wasn't finding nothing too interesting and I was feeling a little hesitant about posting. That is until I checked my gmail today which contained an email from Le Castle Vania himself, Dylan Eiland, thanking me for posting his remix of the Kill The Noise track, Hey You. I'm not too proud to say that the email made my day, getting any kind of recognition, let only from the artist himself, after a month and half of blogging kicks ass. So, as the title said, I'm fucking Triple R! Who wants to rock? Time to rock out with my cock out! (I swear, that is the last time I’ll ever use rock as a verb.)





Posting some Goose remixes I ran across on their myspace page. Bad ass remixes from possibly the best band named after a member of the Anatidae biological family.




Martin Soleig - Cest La Vie (Goose Remix) [fast download]


Shitdisco - I Know Kung Fu (Goose Remix) [fast download]



Next up is a new track from fellow Texan (ie. fellow badass), Bird Peterson. I've been highly anticipating new tracks from Bird Peterson since I heard Twurk Central a month ago (damnit I know I was behind, don't rub it in). Anyway give the track a listen and you better like it! Don't Mess With Texas.

Bird Peterson - The Jump Off [fast download]



And finally, some old trax off Thomas Bangalter's Trax On Da Rocks and Trax On Da Rocks Vol. 2 released in '96 and '98. As you probably know, Thomas Bangalter is one half of the seminal French house duo, Daft Punk. Not sure if I am the only one late to the party on these two releases (I probably am), but I thought I would post a couple of trax up here for other people who might have also missed out on these albums to enjoy.

Thomas Bangalter - Outrun [fast download]

Thomas Bangalter - Turbo [fast download]

No comments: