Apr 22, 2008

Feadz - Back It Up ft.Spank Rock / SebastiAn - Dog

*Yeah, I already used this pic once. This is a sure sign of a lazy blogger.

Fresh new shit off the previously mentioned Ed Rec Vol. III! I already posted three hot tracks off the upcoming release and here are two more for your asses. Damn, I’m excited to finally hear the Feadz/Spank Rock collabo. Feadz produces dope beats for Uffie and I loved his Happy Meal EP released earlier this year so I'm happy to hear what he does with Spank Rock. And Spank Rock is just a nasty bastard that makes every track better with every filthy word he spits. "Let me see that sweat gush from your doo-doo hole." Priceless.

Feadz - Back It Up ft. Spank Rock [YSI]



Justice did the metal-electro dance tracks last year and now SebastiAn takes it too the next level with the track Dog adding a scary guy screaming shit that,s probably not English, French or any other indentified First World language. Luckily, badass bass is a universal language that everyone can understand.

SebastiAn - Dog [YSI]

No comments: