Apr 10, 2008

Hot Pink Delorean - Hot Freak


Anyone that knows me, knows that I hate R&B like Michael hates Toby. I see no redeemable qualities and I want it out of my office, yet there is nothing I can do, corporate just keeps forcing him on me. But Hot Pink Delorean remixes some otherwise standard R&B track and its dope. So I guess the only way I Michael could learn to tolerate Toby is if Toby changed bodies with Jim. (I watch The Office too much)

Hot Pink Delorean - Hot Freak ft. Know It On Walsh [direct download]


Bonus M.I.A. remix.

MIA - Boyz (Hot Pink Delorean Remix) [direct download]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say my friends that this is probably the worst remix of boys I've ever heard; while on the other hand the Dave Wrangler version hands down puts this version on its ass. Hot Pink Delorean: you make good remixes but I would hide this one somewhere no one could ever find it. Time to go back to the drawing board.