Apr 29, 2008

Its Okay To Bmore On Tuesday

I know I'm not the only one that wakes up on Sunday morning, slightly hung over, thinking only about what the hell I'm gonna do next weekend. Don't be ashamed, its okay to wannna get crunk 24/7. These tracks will definitely get you crunk today, but don't worry, its okay to B-more on Tuesday.

Two early hip-hop tracks turned to Bmore bangers by Goldrocc. This dude has more hot tracks his myspace, check um out here.

Goldrocc - White Lines (Bmore Mix) [YSI]
Goldrocc - The Breaks (Bmore Mix) [YSI]


*Big ups to Baltimore Club President, Steve Charing, seen here on the right.

And here is a track from Say-Wut to get you ready to GO.

Say-Wut - Go-Time Anthem [YSI]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this post was put up a long time ago, but it would be awesome if they were still donwloadable. I can't find them anywhere else! Purdy please?